BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2011年8月31日星期三

Indioms In My Life

For A Bossom Friend,I Would Like To Say.....Aha!~A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
I Can't Give Up Whatever I Do,I Should Say~Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining ^^
Oh No!UPSR Is Coming Now.In The Twinkling Of An Eye,September Is Here.I Am In The Soup Now,And My Mother Must Be Keep An Eye On Me.Since September Is Here, I Think I Need To Had A Cold Feet.And I Don't Want To Become A BookWorm...~~The UPSR IS A Stone's Throw
A Man Of His Words,I Must Keep My Promise To Do Well In My Test.By Hook Or By Croak,I had To Do It Well.
An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away,My Mother Always Call Us To Eat Fruits....EVERYDAY!!!!!
Naughty Naughty Brother...Hmmm.....I Think I Know Him From A To Z
I Think I must Be Careful A Friend That Is A Snake In The Grass....
If I Want To Become A Person That Is A Heart Of Gold,To Turn Over A Leaf.

0 评论: